Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 Day Thanksgiving Challenge - Days 6 - 7


Today I'm thankful for this year's good kitchen garden harvest. Over the weekend we picked the last pint of green beans, and we're still collecting bell and cherry peppers.

I'm also thankful for our highly productive pepper plants. I confess that they suffered a few days of neglect here and there, but they thrived anyway. It's a lesson that plants are often tougher than I think.


{I'm linking up with The Whimsical Gardener's 30 Day Challenge to post about something you're thankful for every day. I'm not able to post every day, so I'm combining days. All my posts related to this challenge are found under the giving thanks tag}

2 comments:

  1. Fresh, home grown food is truly something to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those green beans are gorgeous! What a tasty supper you must have enjoyed. Did you see the cold frame post on threedogsinagarden's blog recently? It was really interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for stopping by my garden site. I appreciate the time it takes to read posts and comment. Happy Gardening!