Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Best and Worst of My Garden -- February 2012


Happy Leap Day! We have an extra day in Febraury this year, garden friends. It didn't really make much difference here because there is still not a lot going on in my garden.

"Not a lot going on" means nothing bad has happened either. So for February I have no "Worsts," only a "Best" to report: my Hawaiian Ti plant's comeback. It will make me happy to see this guy return to health after the spider mite infestation.

Here's a link to some interesting factoids on Leap Year and Leap Day, if you're interested.






What happened in your garden in February? If you want to share any hits and misses, frustrations and triumphs, or anything you're dreading or looking forward to, feel free to link up and share. And don't forget to visit others and give them some encouragement or sympathy. :)

Update: My MrLinkyWidget code is a little off, so people's blogs aren't showing up on the post. You can see everyone who joined after you click Mister Linky. Sorry about that!

7 comments:

  1. Not much here either but I linked in with some good and bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I loved your photos of signs of spring emerging from the ground. Thanks for linking in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slowly but surely spring is arriving with buds waiting to burst open - I love this time of year - full of expectation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lousy weather this February. Not so much happening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There were a few good and bad for this month in my garden. It is always so nice when a plant comes back. Your Hawaiian Ti plant is looking very good. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The temperature shop up by 1 degree Celsius here. That means the horrible summer heat is upon us and I need to water my plants more than once a day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A day late, but I'm joining in. Lots of best for me this month! Glad to see your Ti coming back after its infestation.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for stopping by my garden site. I appreciate the time it takes to read posts and comment. Happy Gardening!